"Ronald Reagan is a diseased midget steeped in chocolate slimfast!" - - James Inman

5.10.2008

Cocoa Puffs!?



If the third front in the GWOT heats up, money for school will no longer be a problem. I'll make more than enough fiat dollars in hostile fire pay to cover the current G.I. Bill shortcomings. But on the bright side, I may get another chance to visit my bedouin son Rat-Man. I miss him and his panty-melting green neckerchief, and the Kimbo style beat downs he would handout to all who would dare to eyeball his cocoa puffs. Just Rat-Man, Me and our trusty M-4 carbine. Mission Accomplished.


Let me just say this first, I do believe that drunk driving is a very dangerous and stupid thing to do and shouldn't be punished with just a slap on the wrist, but this is ridiculous. Having said that, I find that the constant pounding our bill of rights takes in the name of safety, is a lot more dangerous to our society as a whole than some drunkard out cruising. Never mind the fact that those who lobby for, or in some cases write these fascist friendly laws usually make a tidy little profit from their benevolence.

I just want to thank the Concrete Ghost for letting me shit post on his electronic front yard, and to my buddy Joe B, I'm glad you're almost back from Iraq. And to Mondo, who as my attorney, advises me to " DRINK SUM BEERZZ" You need to hit up Amsterdam before you cross the pond. P.S. hey concrete ghost, I thought you'd enjoy this bit of undernews .


1 comment:

Concrete Ghost said...

Damn right I'll meet you at the Sadr City Applebee's for mojitos, be sure to bring Rat-Man and tell him to bring his fake ID, it was embarassing last time.